Τετάρτη 22 Ιουλίου 2015



Greece-Jewelry collection 
I love my country very much. I appreciate everything in my life. My heart aches from all of this situation, but I cant stop my inspiration. 
These Jewelries are dedicated to my country. I may not sell them all, but I feel that I do something to show my love and support. Low prices, friendly to all so I can help my countries dept. 
Im professional and I pay my taxes.
Thank you all for your ♥ and support :) :) 

Im using colours from the Greek summer. 
Blue from the sky and sea, lakes and rivers, colour in doors and windows in the islands.
White from the sea foam,sand,clouds,feta cheese, both colours of our National Flag.
Silver from the color of summer moon 
Gold colour from the crosses inside our churches and 
Red-orange the colours of sunset.
I hope you like them. 
Copyright designs by Alicestar Jewelry,Greece 2015.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου